Saturday afternoon July 22: Orioles send Greyson Rodriguez to the mound vs Rays

SteveA

I have the mlb.com gameday up because it tracks the speed of the pitches.

And I'm watching the game on MASN on my FIOS TV.

And gameday is actually about a second and a half ahead, I'll see the ball come up as a ball or strike with pitch type and velocity on my laptop, then I look up at the screen and watch the pitch be thrown.

Nice inning for Grayson... and he wasn't pounding 99-102 like he was in the first inning Monday.   Just one pitch over 99.   So maybe he'll have a little bit more gas left in the tank for the 5th or 6th inning.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I have the mlb.com gameday up because it tracks the speed of the pitches.

And I'm watching the game on MASN on my FIOS TV.

And gameday is actually about a second and a half ahead, I'll see the ball come up as a ball or strike with pitch type and velocity on my laptop, then I look up at the screen and watch the pitch be thrown.

Nice inning for Grayson... and he wasn't pounding 99-102 like he was in the first inning Monday.   Just one pitch over 99.   So maybe he'll have a little bit more gas left in the tank for the 5th or 6th inning.

So essentially, you're from the future...what's it like?

Can’t express strongly enough how much I dislike moving guys around the diamond game after game after game.  It’s some strategy they find to be better.  I guess you can’t argue with the success.  But I really dislike it nonetheless.  Let a guy get used to a position.  Let the IF and OF groups become a synchronized unit.  

• Upvote 1