It is beyond me why the Orioles EVER throw ANYTHING to him to hit

banks703

4 hours ago, ChosenOne21 said:

I haven't lost it yet. What was his OPS versus the Orioles last year?

Go look for yourself since you seem to want to cycle through everything until you land on anything that can support your argument. 

“But on the first Saturday after a full moon his OPS against O’s relievers who were born in odd years whose middle names begin with letters A through G is under .1000”

FOH 

Edited by banks703

21 minutes ago, banks703 said:

Go look for yourself since you seem to want to cycle through everything until you land on anything that can support your argument. 

“But on the first Saturday after a full moon his OPS against O’s relievers who were born in odd years whose middle names begin with letters A through G is under .1000”

FOH 

I literally said in my reply that I doubted his OPS versus the Orioles the past TWO years was significantly different from his career value. I said this because I thought our better pitching the past two years would have an effect. I didn't just pivot to that because his OPS this year vs. the O's was higher.

Turns out I was wrong. Congrats! You win!

Would love to hear your thoughts as to what about the Orioles leads to Judge destroying them more than other teams, though.

On 7/29/2023 at 8:24 PM, RZNJ said:

Wells to IL.   He wasn’t right in the Dodgers start.  He’s a command guy who now walks more guys than he strikes out.   You’ll find out he’s been hiding elbow or shoulder discomfort.  Just saying.

Sending him to the minors to make a minor league salary will teach him.  When is Mateo, Frazier, Voth, etc going to be punished?