Labor Day evening: Orioles start series in Anaheim, looking to pick up a game on Rays

SteveA

1 minute ago, mrbig1 said:

Dogs, we're 35 games over 500 and 3.5 game ahead of Tampon Bay.

I think one of us sold our souls to the devil this off season.  We are so good it is unreal and honestly kind of hard to believe.  And I have watched every game this year and I still dont know how.  

We may not win as much games next year but I think our team will actually be better in the future.   I think our window is just cracking open a bit.  We are a long way from peak Orioles.

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I think one of us sold our souls to the devil this off season.  We are so good it is unreal and honestly kind of hard to believe.  And I have watched every game this year and I still dont know how.  

We may not win as much games next year but I think our team will actually be better in the future.   I think our window is just cracking open a bit.  We are a long way from peak Orioles.

True, but remember John Angelos still owns the team.

23 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

And wait till we get Means to be Means, next year....and add to our pitching...I like what Im seeing...no..I LOVE what Im seeing...