Saturday Sept. 9th, O's @ Boston

nevadaO

Just now, Morgan423 said:

There's a method to the madness, it's apparently to honor the Boston Marathon bombing victims.  These are the colors of the organization that organizes and runs the marathon. 

I hate this kind of crap. Look, they wanna celebrate the bombing victims, feel free to have a game dedicated to them. Don't wear ridiculously ugly uniforms with colors that make so sense to the team wearing them.

• Upvote 3

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I don't trust Coulombe to start the 8th inning. Who pitches?

Can we ask Cano to go 2 IP?

Although, the way we've been pitching tonight, I don't trust anyone to have a decent inning. Non-injured Felix Bautista would probably give up 3 runs in the 9th in this game. That's just how it's going.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I hate this kind of crap. Look, they wanna celebrate the bombing victims, feel free to have a game dedicated to them. Don't wear ridiculously ugly uniforms with colors that make so sense to the team wearing them.

Hey, I'm just telling you the why.  It isn't random like they threw darts at a board to pick the colors.