Holliday called up!

jcaponio

7 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

Gonna be tough rooting for this kid if he's a liar.  There is absolutely no way that 55 PAs in AAA did him any good.  The sample size is way too small.  The gall of this kid.  

On the other hand, what else is he going to say?

7 hours ago, spleen1015 said:

I hope the Hollidays are able to bring back the tradition in Orioles Baseball of making it a family contribution just like the Ripken family. Usher in a new era of "The Oriole Way" and get Ethan Holliday in the franchise at any way possible, including trade.

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I hope the Hollidays are able to bring back the tradition in Orioles Baseball of making it a family contribution just like the Ripken family. Usher in a new era of "The Oriole Way" and get Ethan Holliday in the franchise at any way possible, including trade.

Ethan will likely be drafted in the top 5 next year - perhaps even 1st.  He could be even better than Jackson.  It would take a massive haul for us to get Ethan in a trade.  Our best chance would be to convince the Holliday family to move to the Dominican Republic so we can sign him through the international market.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Unfortunately Ethan isn’t falling to the 30th pick next year.

He’s a better prospect than Jackson was at the same age. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Explosivo said:

It's exciting to see Jackson pick the number Seven. While some Elias may have been greedy with his service time, Jackson will surely be the pride of Baltimore. His wrath will be unleashed on the ball, some even say he will murder it. He will be the envy of other teams. Women will lust after him. Also, most people don't know this but he has a pet sloth.

This is a very under rated post. I applaud you, Sir.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Let’s hope he resembles Cal more than Billy.

7 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

The one where I'm being sarcastic and people aren't picking up on it.

Pulling your leg, I'm well aware and have several copies.

I saw on social media a bad photoshop version of the Fleer card with Jackson's head over Billy's.  🤣

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, scarey1999 said:

JH wearing number 7 is an obvious ode to Ripken Sr as well as to his dad. But there was another famous player who also hailed from OklahoIma just like the Holliday family that also donned #7.  Mickey Mantle. 

I am thinking Bert Jones. :)