orioles119

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was the celebration during the game , that you wouldn't have seen at Petco or Dodgers Stadium. He's finally done it...

Lol Hank Aaron offering his congratulations...he looks sad. For now Bonds will be the king , until A-rod or Pujols takes his place.

Hank said everything he needed to say and nothing more. That was perfect.

Kudos to Henry Aaron for doing that..You know it wasn't easy for him. And shame on Bud Selig. Congrats Barry!! He's the best offensive player I've ever seen, hands down.

Kudos to Henry Aaron for doing that..You know it wasn't easy for him. And shame on Bud Selig. Congrats Barry!! He's the best offensive player I've ever seen, hands down.

Shame on Bud?

The commissioner of the sport wasn't at Aaron's record breaking shot either.

Shame on Bud?

The commissioner of the sport wasn't at Aaron's record breaking shot either.

Yeah, shame on Bud...He could've come to San Francisco, there's no reason for him not to be there. I don't care about Bowie Kuhn, that was 33 years ago. Aaron did the right thing, so should've Selig.

Oh and another Kudos to the Bascik for tipping his cap to Bonds as well. Everyone showed a lot of class...I wish more fans around Baseball would too. Unless of course they have the same sort of venom towards Ryan Franklin, Rafael Betancourt, and Juan Salas.

Archived