8/11 @Tampa Bay

eddie83

2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I dont get the Austin Slater love.

What do you mean love?   I don't see anyone on this board that is crazy about the guy.

If you are saying he shouldn't be in the lineup, who would you rather have in there vs a lefthanded pitcher today????

Just now, SteveA said:

What do you mean love?   I don't see anyone on this board that is crazy about the guy.

If you are saying he shouldn't be in the lineup, who would you rather have in there vs a lefthanded pitcher today????

I agree. The love is you traded Hays for Dominguez and got a semi replacement for cash. Nobody is hyping him up to be something special.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Love is a word I use for the team's decision not the board's opinion. I would probably have Cowser in Lot and Mulins in center even though Mullins cut hit lefties...at least he plays good D.