8/28 at LA Dodgers

WillyM

I have to hand it to these Latin players that come in try to integrate with the team and the culture and learn English and participate in these interviews.  It is not easy to carry on these conversations in another language.   Santander is another one that has worked hard to learn English.  I respect their efforts on the field and in these other aspects of being a big league ball player. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Wavetrapper said:

I don’t know what you do with Rutchman.   At a minimum he needs to be dropped down in the order.    On days when he’s not catching, no DH.   

He hit the ball hard every time up yesterday aside from his BB. 

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

I have to hand it to these Latin players that come in try to integrate with the team and the culture and learn English and participate in these interviews.  It is not easy to carry on these conversations in another language.   Santander is another one that has worked hard to learn English.  I respect their efforts on the field and in these other aspects of being a big league ball player. 

I agree.  Conversely, not so much for the ones who don’t make the effort