Orioles vs. Rays 4/10/09 Game 1

Mooreisbetter27

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not unless they want Shields on short rest. WE had a day off- they didn't. Their original opener got rained out.

I see, thanks for pointing that out. I hate not knowing this stuff. ESPN Deportes was annoying me in Mexico. ;) Stupid soccer.

Jim Johnson is in for the 8th. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might've preferred to see Danys Baez pitch another inning.

Yeah, I think Baez should have stayed in. Bringing in Baez for Hendrickson was the right move, but I don't like pulling Baez after he was rolling like he was. He was only at 30 pitches through 1.2 innings. He could easily have gone another inning.

Yeah, I think Baez should have stayed in. Bringing in Baez for Hendrickson was the right move, but I don't like pulling Baez after he was rolling like he was. He was only at 30 pitches through 1.2 innings. He could easily have gone another inning.

I agree. He was pretty stretched out in the spring since he was working out as a starter for a while.

Not trying to argue, but why would you say he's a head case?

AFAIK, his arm was hurt, not his head...

I watched him do the same thing as a Dodger. He imploded much the same way he did with us eventually. When his head is right- he has great stuff. I certainly hope it stays that way.

Archived