4/23 White Sox at Orioles, the rubber game

BedardisAce

Looked to me like several O's were patting Eaton on the back and saying good things to him as DT was coming to get him. Folks around here may or may not think much of what he did, but his teammates sure appear to.

Well I hope folks around here appreciate what he did tonight. It was a phenomenal performance. He commanded the strike zone, threw first pitch strikes and worked quickly. I think that this was easily the best pitching performance of the year for us so far.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny to see Ramirez banging his hat like he couldn't believe he missed the strike two pitch and then banging the double. The double pitch probably should not have caught so much plate with two strikes.

Nasty strike two pitch to Dye, should have shown that to Thome for the K at 2-2.

There's not many thing I would like to change about baseball, and all-but-one of them are about record keeping, not the actual game.

One of them is how they do ER's. I think they should do them in .25 increments, based on who's responsible for how many of the 4 bases the scoring runner got.

There's not many thing I would like to change about baseball, and all-but-one of them are about record keeping, not the actual game.

One of them is how they do ER's. I think they should do them in .25 increments, based on who's responsible for how many of the 4 bases the scoring runner got.

That's absurd. Say a pitcher comes in with the bases loaded and no outs. He gives up only 1 run. Should he get .25 ER?

Archived