5/10 Yankees at O's

VThokies

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The catcher (I forget his name) threw behind him trying to pick him off at first, he slid then, but I can't figure how that hurt his left shoulder, unless it just got caught under him.

Thanks for the gift there, Melky.

Gameday has it listed as neck/shoulder, then again they also said Dennis Sarfate was the player injured.

Gameday is going on the fritz. Damned near scared me when it said Sarfate left the game with a shoulder injury, before I realized that Sarfate was already on the DL. Assume they meant Scott.

Yep. He hurt it going back into first.

Tough break for andino on the line out. Heads up by Pie to get back to the bag...

personally I would've liked to see a squeeze by andino...a successful squeeze can really swing the momentum..

:wedge:

And Roberts strikes out. Where was the attempt to run to first on the dropped 3rd strike, Roberts? :cussing:

Darn. Good piece of the ball by Andino, but its lined right in Prince Derek's 4 foot range.

I was hoping that would get into the outfield as soon a he hit that. I'm pulling for Andino, he reminds me of Roberts when he wasn't as polished of a hitter as he is now. Except Andino isn't a switch hitter...

Tough break for andino on the line out. Heads up by Pie to get back to the bag...

personally I would've liked to see a squeeze by andino...a successful squeeze can really swing the momentum..

Aroid was in on the first pitch. Earl use to say only use it when no one expects it and only when it can win a game.

I don't feel good about this one. We are giving them too many chances to stay in this game. We could of had Joba out of the game, that inning with a couple of QAB's. Roberts needs a rest,

I am with you. Missed chances. We need to keep grinding though.

Archived