Nolan Reimold

Frobby

Yeah. Really ugly play there. I'm hoping he improves, but he's certainty forcing himself into the DH role during this series.

Because he's made two bad plays?

Come on, he's played fine out there until this series, there's no need to overreact.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because he's made two bad plays?

Come on, he's played fine out there until this series, there's no need to overreact.

I'm just saying he hasn't played well in left this series. I believe he'll improve.

:laughlol:

My, aren't we feeling elitist tonight :)

Well I stick my foot in my mouth on here on a fairly regular basis, so trust me i'm not elitist by any stretch of the imagination. But I can confidently say that anyone with any sort of credibility would suggest Reimold shouldn't be our LF'er.

This may be the best fielder I have ever seen play personally. No one is perfect. Notice he has had 28 errors in 11 seasons.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/h/hunteto01.shtml

Andrew Jones has 45 in his career. Jim Edmonds had 57. No one, not even the best defenders out there are perfect. I think we can give a rookie in his 12th game a pass for now.

First step is always back? That works great if the ball is going over your head. Not so good if the ball is falling in front of you. lol

I believe the logic is you can run faster coming forward than going backward. Thus, when in doubt, start back.

Be nice if people were willing to do the same thing for Pie as he learned a new position and new league.

It would have been nice if Pie hit just a little while he was. That's really the difference in these scenarios, IMO. I agree with you and I wasn't all over Pie like others. But that's why people aren't complaining right now.

Archived