What year did you see the O's in person?

Satyr3206

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure, I was too young to remember, but it was some time in the late 90's because I remember seeing Cal and my family telling me how awesome he was. We beat the Mariners that day and I got fan of the game, which meant I was on the screen while fans were filing out of OPACY.

1986 I believe. I would have been eight. I used to watch every game on TV and then, when I would be getting ready for school in the morning, they would ask questions about the previous night's game on the radio (in Fredericksburg, Va.). They would give away tickets to the person that called in with the first right answer. I would win quite regularly.

I was also a member of the Dugout Club or whatever it was. I would always buy my little kit every spring from Giant with ten game tickets and all of the other stuff for like 15 bucks.

1986 I believe. I would have been eight. I used to watch every game on TV and then, when I would be getting ready for school in the morning, they would ask questions about the previous night's game on the radio (in Fredericksburg, Va.). They would give away tickets to the person that called in with the first right answer. I would win quite regularly.

I was also a member of the Dugout Club or whatever it was. I would always buy my little kit every spring from Giant with ten game tickets and all of the other stuff for like 15 bucks.

I met my wife in Fredericksburg. What station?

Not counting one of the several Orioles/Rochester Red Wings exhibitions I attended (the first being in 1987), the first game I saw was in Toronto in 1991. Orioles lost 9-1. (Orioles are 0-2 when I attend games in Toronto 2-0 anywhere else)

Not counting one of the several Orioles/Rochester Red Wings exhibitions I attended (the first being in 1987), the first game I saw was in Toronto in 1991. Orioles lost 9-1. (Orioles are 0-2 when I attend games in Toronto 2-0 anywhere else)

You haven't been to very many games.:eek::laughlol:

Technically it was some game in the mid 90's. But the only memory I have from those games is me complaining to my parents about how boring it was.

The first game I remember was in 2004 vs. the Rangers. My grandfather and I sat down in the seats just in time to see Mora hit a home run to left.

My favorite player at the time was Larry Bigbie. I remember freaking out when he hit a double.

We won and it was awesome. Even though Ponson started.

Oh God...I just remembered that my grandmother made me a t-shirt with a picture of Bigbie screen printed on it. And I wore it to the game. :o

Archived