M's Trade

elsid

The hot rumor right now has Morrow and Clement going to Tampa for Kazmir and possibly Brignac. Something should be annouced today.

I like that deal a lot for Tampa, especially because it gets them out of Kazmir's contract. I wonder if they will keep Morrow on the roster or send him down to AAA to stretch out.

The hot rumor right now has Morrow and Clement going to Tampa for Kazmir and possibly Brignac. Something should be annouced today.

Yea, i am sure that is what it is.

Tampa probably moves Morrow to closer since they don't need starting pitching.

Clement has never put it together in the majors but he hasn't had many at bats either...Tampa will probably play Clement as their everyday catcher since Navarro is back to sucking after a good year last year.

Great deal for Seattle...Brignac is their everyday SS and Kazmir could be awesome in that park if he stays healthy...Seattle does have the market cornered on oft-injured lefty starters with his K numbers though. :D

This is one of those deals that could really blow up in the faces of either team but it is a deal that addresses team needs and TB gets out from a contract of an oft injured pitcher.

Kazmir could be awesome in that park if he stays healthy...Seattle does have the market cornered on oft-injured lefty starters with his K numbers though. :D

He can put it together and certainly give the Angels a run for their money. Maybe their goal is to have either Bedard or Kazmir available at one time.

Hernandez, Bedard, and Kazmir would be crazy to face in a best of 5.

He can put it together and certainly give the Angels a run for their money. Maybe their goal is to have either Bedard or Kazmir available at one time.

Hernandez, Bedard, and Kazmir would be crazy to face in a best of 5.

Imagine all 3 are healthy and being the team to face them in the 1st round?

Kovacevic says the Mariners acquire Wilson and Ian Snell for Clement, Ronny Cedeno, Aaron Pribanic, Brett Lorin and Nathan Adcock.

I don't know who the last three players are but it sure seems like a lot of change.

Once again, I thought Seattle was out of it but it seems like they are trying to buy.

I do not understand the Mariners buying or the Pirates selling both Ian Snell and Jack Wilson for Clement plus a few "other" guys. Any chance Snell allows the Mariners felxibility in terms of dealing Washburn? I can't believe this is a legit effort for a playoff push. Aren't they 7.5 games bacK? They are not "that" good.

Archived