Sherrill Traded to Dodgers for Josh Bell & Steve Johnson

Greg Pappas

Ok..Melewski was saying 60 was average. Was just repeating what he said...I thought 60 sounded a little high to be honest.

Gotta watch where you get your info from. ;)

50 is considered average on the scouting scale. If a guy is said to have 70 power, 30-40 homers should be expected.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny stuff.

The funny thing is he is supposed to be one of the knowledgable guys over at NST. :laughlol::laughlol:

I bet he thinks we should have traded Huff for a lot of talent! Typical common fan...Trade the guys doing poorly and keep the guys that are performing and then complain that we don't have enough talent.

Hey man, don't kill the messenger.

I was as shocked as you were.

Shocked? You know as well as I do that this mouth-breathing rant is merely par for the course for Drew when it comes to anything concerning the O's.

I mean really, the O's should be "buyers?" Come on, anyone with any shred of baseball knowledge knows that's beyond laughable.

Just going on the record here that I like this trade - I know I'm late to the party.

But as Hank Scorpio would say: Anytime you can trade a reliever for a good young starting pitcher and a young, power-hitting third baseman (of which we have none in the farm system), you make that trade every day and twice on Sunday.

What he said.

Shocked? You know as well as I do that this mouth-breathing rant is merely par for the course for Drew when it comes to anything concerning the O's.

I mean really, the O's should be "buyers?" Come on, anyone with any shred of baseball knowledge knows that's beyond laughable.

He replied to my comment and said I can't read.

Basically anyone who has disagreed with him is illiterate.

That article and his response to the comments is downright painful to read.

This guy is a real life troll in the truest sense of the word. Talk about a whiny agenda.

Getting back to baseball and not Drew Forrester...

Is Bell going to go to Bowie? Or do they move him up to AAA?

To compare leagues, the Southern League has a .711 OPS for the league, the Eastern League is at .720 OPS, so they are pretty similar in that regard.

That article and his response to the comments is downright painful to read.

This guy is a real life troll in the truest sense of the word. Talk about a whiny agenda.

Truest sense of the word would have him living under a bridge and eating runaway children.

To compare leagues, the Southern League has a .711 OPS for the league, the Eastern League is at .720 OPS, so they are pretty similar in that regard.

Yes, back to more important things.

I thought I read that he was already on Bowie's website so I'd guess he's gonna go to Bowie. Be interesting to see what the corresponding move is.

Both Bell and Johnson have been assigned to Bowie.

Archived