Do you agree with the O's "no facial hair" policy?

ChaosLex

Do you agree with the O's "no facial hair" policy?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the O's "no facial hair" policy?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems a shame Arrieta has to lose his neatly trimmed beard and Kakes has to scrap the Paul Bunyan look. :D

I have been annoyed with this! :cussing: I REALLY hope they remove this policy because it is just plain dumb. Let the players have some personality, but just trim their facial hair. Arrieta's beard was very nice and trimmed, and it is a great look on him.

It would have been awesome to see Nick have his Paul Bunyan beard during the season. EPIC beard!

I wish I could vote yes 1,000,000 times. Nothing is worse than looking at the entire Sox lineup looking like bums. This is one of the few things I like about the Yankees. They at least look presentable.

+1, couldn't agree more.

There are expectations for this team, and it's certainly fair for one of them to be "look presentable." Some might say a neatly trimmed beard falls under that category, but then you're down a slippery slope of what is or isn't acceptable. Solution? Outlaw all facial hair, and start looking like winners. When the Orioles win a few rings, feel free to grow whatever paul bunyan look a like beard you want.

+1, couldn't agree more.

There are expectations for this team, and it's certainly fair for one of them to be "look presentable." Some might say a neatly trimmed beard falls under that category, but then you're down a slippery slope of what is or isn't acceptable. Solution? Outlaw all facial hair, and start looking like winners. When the Orioles win a few rings, feel free to grow whatever paul bunyan look a like beard you want.

Mr. Damon, so easy a caveman can do it. I think players should look the part, I wouldn't allow Luke Scott or Nick Markakis to keep their facial hair in that manner, but I would allow for neatly groomed facial hair. It is just much easier to say no to any sort of facial hair.

I wish I could vote yes 1,000,000 times. Nothing is worse than looking at the entire Sox lineup looking like bums. This is one of the few things I like about the Yankees. They at least look presentable.

Who gives a crap? The Sox are winners. What difference does facial hair make?

They're ballplayers, they're not going on job interviews or working on wall street. It's a complete non issue.

Archived