5/18: Royals at Orioles

PaulFolk

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spot on. I feel like calling the Humane Society, because playing this guy every day would certainly fall under inhumane, huh?

On a positive note, Atkins' 7 doubles is tied for third on the team with Miggy, in 32 less at-bats. His double every 15.1 ABs is second behind Kakes. And he's batting .350 (7 for 20) in LIP situations.

About 50-70 more weak at-bats and I'll be ready to see Aubrey.

Millwood trying his best to cancel the Greinke factor. I think that tonight it might finally get to him if the O's can't score enough runs to win. He's human after all.

Rep to the literary whiz who can give me a Shakespearean quote from MacBeth that captures this quote above. ;)

Rep to the literary whiz who can give me a Shakespearean quote from MacBeth that captures this quote above. ;)

"I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more, is none."

Google whiz is probably more like it.

Also, Shakespearian quote that needs to be used in baseball more often:

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair."

hmmmm

"to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles......... And enterprises of great pitch and moment with this regard their currents turn awry, and lose the name of action"

"Brave thou wert, and Ranger; and shalt be

What thou art signed to be: yet do I fear thy nature;

It is too full o' the milk of human kindness

To catch the nearest line drive: thou wouldst be great;

Art not without ambition, but without

The offense should attend it: what thou wouldst highly,

That wouldst thou Oriole-ly; wouldst not play false,

And yet wouldst wrongly lose: thou'ldst have, great pitcher,

That which cries 'Thus thou must do, if thou have it;

And that which rather thou dost fear to do

Than wishest should be undone.' Hie thee hither,

That I may pour fans' spirits in thine ear;