PaulFolk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happens 1st?

A. O's win their 20th game.

B. O's loss total up to 60.

I'm leaning more towards A. right now.

Remember when there was a poll asking which would happen first: the O's win their 20th or lose their 40th?

I miss those days.

But to answer your question, it's option A. The Orioles' next 8 games are against the Marlins, Nats, and A's. They can squeak out at least one win in that span.

Wow. On a message board catered to the Orioles, we have 10 people total reading the game thread. This has got to be an all time low.

I don't really blame people either, it looks like some of our guys are just going through the motions.

Quick question. How many Orioles on the roster are truly exceeding expectations. I would guess 2.

Wiggy and Ohman are doing better than I thought they would. Luke Scott is right around where I thought he would be, along with maybe Markakis (his startling lack of power this year concerns me).

That's really, really, pathetic.

Wow. On a message board catered to the Orioles, we have 10 people total reading the game thread. This has got to be an all time low.

I don't really blame people either, it looks like some of our guys are just going through the motions.

Quick question. How many Orioles on the roster are truly exceeding expectations. I would guess 2.

Wiggy and Ohman are doing better than I thought they would. Luke Scott is right around where I thought he would be, along with maybe Markakis (his startling lack of power this year concerns me).

That's really, really, pathetic.

I would also include Berken as exceeding expectations. I thought he could be better out of the bullpen, but he's been excellent. Definitely much better than anyone would have imagined.

Ha ha....more O's bashing....Dibble on MLB talking about our starters who give up one run are gonna take a loss. Its funny cause its true.:o

Also true for the Nationals - Strasburg lost today after giving up one earned run.

Nice :D

Archived