7/1 - A's at O's - Game 3 - JOSH BELL DAY

SammyBirdland

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jones has jacked his trade value back up, I would trade him right now in front of the trade deadline. We have two guys who are better CFer's right now in Pie and CPat. I would imagine that KC would be willing to part with some serious talent for Jones.

Frank Mata, Matt Albers, and Mark Hendrickson are all the same pitcher. None of them really get guys out. The only outs they get are batters that get themselves out.

That is exactly right. When they pitch "well", it's just the batters not taking advantage of their mediocre stuff. Luckily the rest of the bullpen is pretty good. Hell, the O's have had times when the bullpen was completely full of clowns like that.

If Jones has jacked his trade value back up, I would trade him right now in front of the trade deadline. We have two guys who are better CFer's right now in Pie and CPat. I would imagine that KC would be willing to part with some serious talent for Jones.

You know, if he got on a team where they FORCED him to back up further in center, he'd be a true star.

Archived