Logan Morrison

CrimsonTribe

Logan Morrison was just demoted to AAA and apparently is on the outs with the organization. He came up as a 1B, but moved to the OF. He's only 23, he has a great eye and has average-ish power. This is the kind of guy we should be calling about immediately.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Shocking-demotion-Marlins-send-Logan-Morrison-t?urn=mlb-wp15874

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan Morrison was just demoted to AAA and apparently is on the outs with the organization. He came up as a 1B, but moved to the OF. He's only 23, he has a great eye and has average-ish power. This is the kind of guy we should be calling about immediately.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Shocking-demotion-Marlins-send-Logan-Morrison-t?urn=mlb-wp15874

He has outstanding power and he should be an all-star caliber player in time. I'd be as happy as anyone to try to get him, but don't see this happening. They'd want Machado+.

He has outstanding power and he should be an all-star caliber player in time. I'd be as happy as anyone to try to get him, but don't see this happening. They'd want Machado+.

Odds are that the Marlins try to move him this offseason. They've basically already devalued him by demoting him and showing their hand. The price might still be pretty steep, but, like I said, it's a call we have to make.

Odds are that the Marlins try to move him this offseason. They've basically already devalued him by demoting him and showing their hand. The price might still be pretty steep, but, like I said, it's a call we have to make.

I'd trade Chris Davis for him.

I hate Logan Morrison. HATE.

Dude is the biggest jerk I've ever encountered in baseball. I've met alot of players, and he is the worst.

I got one of his bats in a minor league game last year. After the game me, my girlfriend, and quite a few people waited for him and Mike Stanton for an autograph. Mike came out and was a great guy. Logan, on the other hand, showed no class at all.

When Mike (Stanton) asked Logan if he would come out and sign my bat, Logan replied out loud "Tell that fa**ot to go suck a ****!!!" When my girlfriend and I heard him say that, I gave him a piece of my mind. It wasn't pretty either. It was good that Stanton was there to calm down the situation.

Morrison is by far the biggest piece of crap in baseball.

I don't think the required package to get Morrison would be that significant. The Marlins specialize in giving away their talent - and they seem displeased with Morrison. Great buy low opportunity as the Blue Jays poached Rasmus. Unfortunately it will have to wait until the offseason as this couldn't be a waiver deal - and by the offseason this foolisheness about Twitter or whatever may have passed.

Archived