Josh Hamilton Shows Up Early 25 lbs Lighter

section18

Yeah hi I just wanted to say how excited I am that this self-righteous piece of **** hypocrite is now terrible at baseball and how the only things that would make me even happier about this are the following:

1. Every dope who wanted to sign him admits that that was a stupid idea (hint: the same people complaining we didn't magically identify a "TOR starter and middle-of-the-order bat" in the offseason to avert this currently 5-game losing streak)

2. He sucks forever

3. Texas wins the division and has a 40 game lead over the Angels

4. The Angels somehow trade him for Vernon Wells and then Vernon Wells hits .100 and then Hamilton hits .020 for the Yankees and the Angels and the Yankees both go 0-60 and Yankee Stadium is paved over for parking space and then Hank Steinbrenner is attacked by a bear and put in critical condition and he wakes up and he has a life-realization and goes to work for the Red Sox and demands they sign Kevin Gregg to a 10-year deal and Gregg gives up two grand slams to Chris Snyder in the same inning which sends the Orioles to the playoffs in a miraculous game 162 and the Orioles win the World Series and Josh Hamilton was found to have bet against the Orioles in the World Series so he's banned for life and has to take a job at a factory in China and the factory makes Chris Davis bobblehead dolls and every time you bob the bobblehead it replays a clip of Mike Bordick saying "It sure does"

And sadly for you, Josh has more talent and success in his little pinky than you do in your whole body.:laughlol:They have some real good doctors and meds that can help you with those problems. I encourage you to seek help immediately.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And sadly for you' date=' Josh has more talent and success in his little pinky than you do in your whole body.:laughlol:They have some real good doctors and meds that can help you with those problems. I encourage you to seek help immediately.[/quote']

Same goes for just about every baseball player in the entire pro structure and a bunch of them in college, high school, and backyard sandlots, except out of all of them Hamilton is a world class ass to people who have funded his multimillion dollar salary.

• 2 months later...

I just found this thread through a random google search from a tweet, had no idea Hamilton lost 25lbs over the offseason.

I can say this, no amount of HGH is going to gain you 25lbs. Impossible, trust me I know. You don't get huge gains with HGH, you get them with steroids. The "new diet" and whatever else comes out of Hamilton's mouth about the situation is complete malarkey, he got off the juice plain and simple. A guy Hamilton's size would typically hover around...25lbs above normal weight while on a moderate steroid program.

He probably saw what was coming and knew he had his $125 million locked up, and said no need to continue on anymore too risky. He got what he wanted, the huge payday to set him up for life. Lost 25lbs all of the sudden because of diet is complete nonsense.

His mind is probably wrecked right now if he did get off everything, and clearly his power is gone. Same with Pujols.

Those two contracts might go down as the worst ever, with two guys who are shells of them former selves "coincidentally" when they started dropping the hammer on the steroid users. It isn't any coincidence.

Archived