Meltdown thread

crowmst3k!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team's at its lowest point since some time in 2011. It's more than four losses in a row -- it's the fact that the pitching has cratered so hard and so fast that it feels like a fundamental flaw in the organization, rather than a run of bad play and bad luck.

Team's at its lowest point since some time in 2011. It's more than four losses in a row -- it's the fact that the pitching has cratered so hard and so fast that it feels like a fundamental flaw in the organization, rather than a run of bad play and bad luck.

Agreed. Looks like pitching and defense having major issues with fundamentals. Hitting been good but not clutch.

Exactly how I feel.

Maybe it is just a four game losing streak.

But facing Moore tomorrow, and seeing the state of our pen and rotation, you'd have to be pretty blindly optimistic to think this isn't going to get much much worse before it gets better, especially with the yanks coming in next.

I hate it when we lose. I take it really hard when we lose any game, much less a game like today. But I understand that every year we will lose atleast 60 times. We will win games we should have lost and lose games we should have won, like today. The players are human like the rest of us. They have good days and bad days. It irratates me to come in here after a loss. Some seem to lose their mind and rational thinking, if they had any to begin with.

This team is still in really good shape. Our offense and bullpen are great (JJ worries me though). And our SP can't be this bad much longer.

But these past 4 losses hurt...really badly... Lets hope for a big W tomorrow.

Archived