vs. INDIANS, 6/25

OFFNY

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic swing by Dickerson. I'm pretty much done with him as well, he strikes out far too much for a guy who is based on contact and a bit of speed. The 'honeymoon' buzz of that two-homer game wore off long ago.

And not that it's a game-changer, but any idea why Casilla is starting over the lefty Flaherty at second, since Flaherty is having his "career week" right now? Has Casilla hit Masterson particularly well in the past?

Pathetic swing by Dickerson. I'm pretty much done with him as well, he strikes out far too much for a guy who is based on contact and a bit of speed. The 'honeymoon' buzz of that two-homer game wore off long ago.

And not that it's a game-changer, but any idea why Casilla is starting over the lefty Flaherty at second, since Flaherty is having his "career week" right now? Has Casilla hit Masterson particularly well in the past?

Buck makes no damned sense batting Wieters 6th and taking out Flaherty when he is hot. It's ridiculous.

Yes...

Ok guys! Here's what the O's need to do next year! Get a starter that throws frisbees. One that throws knuckleballs but with pig knuckles instead of regular ones. Then for the coup de grass we can get Pen and Teller to make everyone else throw invisaballs.

Archived