vs. Astros 7/30. (Without Bud Norris)

weams

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That still was a pretty nice throw, I swear I though the ump signaled safe before the tag got there.

That's what they do when the runner is already safe. They don't wait for the tag, they signal safe as soon as the runner is there.

Goes to prove, even when you make poor moves things can sometimes still work out. Buck is becoming headscratching strange with his bullpen management since the All-Star break. He apparently is not too keep on KRod.

I think you're right. I got the feeling that he doesn't want him, from original interview, and DD forced the issue. I bet that part of it, at least.

Just messin with ya buddy. :)

No worries. I will say though, I do have a healthy respect for the lifelong O's fans. And even though I haven't been on board long, I still like this team--win or lose. You will never hear me talk the apocalyptic trash b/c the O's lost a few games or went cold at the plate. That's how it goes in baseball. At least we still have a shot at the playoffs. These crappy teams that beat us have to enjoy it. They're going nowhere, except on to another stadium where they'll probably lose.

Chen threw 119 pitches against the worst hitting team in all of baseball. I don't think its a mystery why he left him in, and I don't think its a big deal personally.

With a rested pen in a one run game? I have seen more questionable moves for sure but I still don't get it.

No worries. I will say though, I do have a healthy respect for the lifelong O's fans. And even though I haven't been on board long, I still like this team--win or lose. You will never hear me talk the apocalyptic trash b/c the O's lost a few games or went cold at the plate. That's how it goes in baseball. At least we still have a shot at the playoffs. These crappy teams that beat us have to enjoy it. They're going nowhere, except on to another stadium where they'll probably lose.

I'd rep you if I weren't on my phone.

Archived