Johnson may be traded per Rosenthal (Update: Johnson trade to A's for Weeks)

andrewrickli

I'm well aware of what his account says.

This, coupled with what I was told, leaves to believe that Johnson will be traded, and Mujica will be signed. Book it

I dunno man, I think that you're pretty accurate and you're definitely slinging some insider stuff, but you might have been better served to have posted this before the Rosenthal tweet.

I hope that Mujica isn't expected to close.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno man, I think that you're pretty accurate and you're definitely slinging some insider stuff, but you might have been better served to have posted this before the Rosenthal tweet.

I hope that Mujica isn't expected to close.

I agree, but then I run the chance of being blasted by the regular haters here at OH. I figured Rosenthals tweet would only reassure. I knew what he was tweeting, when he was tweeting it.

Sure as heck sounded to me like you were inferring that Rosenthal stated that Johnson will be traded. That's not entirely true. It's not that I don't appreciate your info, nor am I a "hater."

I don't buy into all the hype of the offseason because well, I've learned that 85% of the media speculation that gets thrown out there never comes to fruition.

I appreciate you sharing what you've heard.

Sure as heck sounded to me like you were inferring that Rosenthal stated that Johnson will be traded. That's not entirely true. It's not that I don't appreciate your info, nor am I a "hater."

I don't buy into all the hype of the offseason because well, I've learned that 85% of the media speculation that gets thrown out there never comes to fruition.

I appreciate you sharing what you've heard.

Agreed. People that aren't in the baseball industry, need to realize that things change by the second.

I'm well aware of what his account says.

This, coupled with what I was told, leaves to believe that Johnson will be traded, and Mujica will be signed. Book it

That's is exactly my thinking at the moment. (If not Mujica, one of the other free agent relievers). Any chance the Dodgers might be interested in Wieters too?

Archived