The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

Not long until the "what can we get for Wieters, CDavis, Markakis, Hardy and Cruz at the deadline?" threads.

No kidding.

Is it too early to start all the learned speculation over the strategic value in punting the rest of the season to acquire the single most valuable thing in all sports, and perhaps in he history of mankind - the first overall draft pick in 2015?

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think anyone thinks this, or even remotely this. I, for one, am frustrated because this team looks nothing like they could or should. I think that's the consensus here. So much time left, but why let any time go to waste?

I do think some folks do feel that we should trade off our expiring assets. But yes we should not waste time getting going here.

This is what happens when you play the best two teams in the A.L. and pitch poorly.

I know some are focused on the (lack of) hitting, but to me, we are seeing just how much better Boston's and Detroit's pitching is then Baltimore's.

I still think this team will hit enough to win. But will they be able to pitch well enough to win? Not so far...

Wow...we suck again!

Not good. Horrible start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we really need a reactionary thread every other day? The Orioles aren't playing good baseball yet. They aren't savor in early and our SPs haven't been as good as the other teams. Hang in there! Things will get better.

The problem with baseball is, it punishes reactionaries. I'm pretty sure that's going to happen this year if anyone is seriously worried about opening a season 1-4.

Baseball is a game of energy, with ebbs and flows. I have no doubt we'll get it dialed in very soon.

I'm not worried and won't worry unless we fall more than 5 games behind and/or we have a catastrophic injury.

Archived