Reminder: Stinson is 4a Fodder

Rene88

Nothing screams guilt like name calling. So first I was a troll and now I am a moron :thumbsup1:

Meek Thread

And furthermore the smileys have a described meaning for the most part.

:) means that you are happy. Happy about taking jabs at Roy perhaps or just trying to be funny.

:rolleyes: means that you are being sarcastic. ...I note that you didn't use this in any of the post I looked at!

Thank you for clarifying how smileys work. :D

The ponit about Stinson is still a good one- he's not quite mlb ready. He may or may not be too good for AAA, but either way, he's not ready for mlb hitters yet.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silver Lining: After today's outing' date=' we can probably get him through waivers without anyone else claiming him.[/quote']

LOL: someone has posted that exact same thing after his last 3 outings! Who cares? If we lose him, no big deal.

We lost Aceves for this guy. I thought that was a mistake. I still do. And yes, Aceves is hurt but you don't know if he would be hurt with us. What I do know is he is better than Stinson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay: can someone explain to me how Stinson has cleared already? Confused....

Stinson will really help Norfolk IMO, just not a major leaguer. Maybe he will turn the corner in his next shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Archived