Orioles are aggressively looking for backup catcher.

Greg

He's neither, but he does work for an Orioles based company so if you are looking for hard journalism, he's not your man.
The infornmation he passes on is what the Warehouse wants people to hear, and when he speculates on his own it is based on what he has reads on the message boards and is designed to prompt discussion, not necessarily a reflection of what he thinks. In fact my guess he really doesn't have any opinions that are not considered for their "media effect" and his ratings. Not really sure he is that much into baseball.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just get Teagarden from the Mets AAA team. He's a Buck guy. RH. Knows the staff and division. Too easy not to happen.

Exactly. Problem is he will stay over Clevenger if Wieters comes back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know but do you know something others don't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I only know Buck does not talk surgery, unless it is a strong probability. I also know they have set a time line. I also know what the flexor mass strains are about.

For what it's worth, Matt Latos was diagnosed with the same thing in April and has progressed well so far. I have to think the chances are better for a catcher.

And it's taken Latos a little over a month to have a good bullpen. Might need all 7 weeks (to July 1) before we know what's up with Wieters.

Archived