vs. White Sox 6/25

weams

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bobby Dickerson with another horrible send that we got lucky on.

You're right. Why doesn't this guy understand game situations? This has been an issue for me multiple times. He doesn't seem to grasp the idea that a guy will probably score anyway from third base with less than 2 outs. I think he has to go.

You hate when we don't make an out?

He was sending him on a play that was obviously going to be thrown out and only at the last minute stopped him. Might have touched him with is illegal and the runner would be out. He seems to be very bad at judging when to send runners in the past as well.

He touched him. Got huge break. Dickerson is clueless.

Eh. Maybe avoided ridiculously bad error, but not quite a "break." Did not effect the play in any way. We're the shoe on the other foot would you say we deserved to win bc of it?

Added/edit - why does "were" always auto correct to "we're?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right. Why doesn't this guy understand game situations? This has been an issue for me multiple times. He doesn't seem to grasp the idea that a guy will probably score anyway from third base with less than 2 outs. I think he has to go.

Now, this is an assessment I can get on board with. Not this lucky ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was sending him on a play that was obviously going to be thrown out and only at the last minute stopped him. Might have touched him with is illegal and the runner would be out. He seems to be very bad at judging when to send runners in the past as well.

Opinions vary. I think BobbyD is aces!

Archived