Vs Red Sox Game 1 7/05

Greg

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, a 1-2-3 inning. Well done, Miguel.

I'm so tired of Mazda trying to act like their cars are as innovative and classic as Bruce Lee.

Winning Ways in front of Ubaldo? MASN's ad team must be hitting the bottle hard.

The whole current series of Mazda ads is poorly done, although the concept is there.

Agreed, but I don't think CD would have dropped that throw and let the run score.

I think it was a pretty random event, but maybe CD having more reps at first may have not been as caught by surprise by the runner heading home.

I think it was a pretty random event, but maybe CD having more reps at first may have not been as caught by surprise by the runner heading home.

The more important thing was Schoop. I don't want to say he dogged it but he didn't give the throw the concentration it needed. Should have been an easy out.

Chris Davis has had bad stretches before, but this is something different. He strikes out usually 2-3 times a game and has lost confidence. He seems frustrated by the shift but has no answers for it.He is no longer the feared hitter he was. Hopefully he can find himself again, but right now, he's tough to watch.

When Jones, Pearce and Cruz cool off we need Davis to pick up the slack.

Archived