Roberts first game back at OPACY - Applaud or Boo?

FlipCup

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever man. You have officially managed to troll this thread as its moderator. Congratulations, I think that's an internet first.

I think he always dreamed of being a Yankee. I do. A lot of players do. I am just so happy that Adam decided to stay here.

So why not say this in the context of one of your other posts? You're just throwing out random sentences at random without any input. What's your opinion on it? Maybe he fraternized with the media, and that's a good thing.

I agree that he did talk a little much for my liking out there.

I just... wish you would write in complete sentences and say whatever it is you imply. You're the Managing Editor for crying out loud. It's frustrating.

You are right. I will take some more time to post fully thought out posits in the future. I'll work on it at least.

Yeah I get that's what he meant. But it's like "here's a Sinatra quote, here's a three word sentence about fraternizing, here's a quote about him joining the Yankees, here's another quote, etc, etc".

Can it be ok that some folks don't like that he is a Yankee. That I am not trolling a thread. I'm mocking Brian Roberts. The Yankee.

No rumor. Brian stated that he was in a very dark, dark place. And wife stated that she was very afraid for him. These are not rumors. These are there statements. I'll shut up since I am being obnoxious.

Fog Finally Lifts for Roberts

(Ken Rosenthal)

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/baltimore-orioles-brian-roberts-concussion-recovery-long-process-nearly-over-032513

But Diana (Brian's wife) knew what she saw ...... her once-vibrant husband, the Orioles' energetic lead-off man, lying on a couch in the dark for "months and months," unable to function normally, much less play baseball.

ALSO:

Collins (Roberts' medical doctor) recalls Diana (Roberts' wife) calling him three or four times during periods "when Brian had kind of gone to that darker place."

Yeah I get that's what he meant. But it's like "here's a Sinatra quote, here's a three word sentence about fraternizing, here's a quote about him joining the Yankees, here's another quote, etc, etc".

I feel like I'm going mad.

I find it amusing.

His posts, not your frustration.

Man alive, why does every B-Rob thread turn into people arguing with one another?

Can't people discuss their opinions without getting so nasty?

Because he's a former (longtime) Oriole that is now a Yankee.

That will stir up debates/arguments on an Oriole message board 10 times out of 10.

Archived