Was ERod too much for Andrew Miller

isestrex

ERod for Miller  

224 members have voted

1. 1. ERod for Miller

• It's a steal
    • I'm fine with that price but I'll miss him.
    • Too much: worried about only 2 months of Miller vs a long career of ERod

Yep. They are absolutely destroying everyone. They've scored 70 more runs than than the next best team in baseball. That is amazing at this point in the season.
Don't the O's play Toronto in the next couple of weeks? Let's hope that the Jays have finished their destroying before the O's meet them.

That lineup against a LHP is pretty rough. Still, looks like he got bombed today. Another great performance would have been more salt in the wound. So there's that.

Yeah, reality eventually hits all of us. I know we didn't score any runs off him but I thought our hitters worked him fairly well when we played. He looks like he could be a very good pitcher but I don't see greatness there nor did I at anytime time we could not hit the guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Eduardo Rodriguez and Jake Arrieta are the two best pitchers to come through the Orioles system since Mike Mussina ... and the Orioles traded them for two rental players.

Your sample size is a little larger now for Rodriguez.

Edited by OFFNY

Eduardo Rodriguez and Jake Arrieta are the two best pitchers to come through the Orioles system since Mike Mussina....and the Orioles traded them for two rental players.

Welcome to life as a contender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk