Miggy calling out Soria

xian4

Which one was Cabrera's worst? Was it the coming home drunk and having a domestic dispute with the wife or was it telling the police to kill him after openly taking a swig of scotch in front of them?

That's his personal life. As for on the field, he looks like an arrogant jerk. But Jones does alot of chirping too. If he wasn't an Oriole many would be calling him a jerk too.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's his personal life. As for on the field, he looks like an arrogant jerk. But Jones does alot of chirping too. If he wasn't an Oriole many would be calling him a jerk too.

Main difference is AJ has never been arrested for anything...except being mistaken for the actual idiot NFL version.

How about the time he spent the night before a very big game in a prison cell? Is that personal life as well? I would think it would bleed over into professional life at that point.

Meanwhile, from the TBS dugout shots, Joba looked like he was aging rapidly as the rest of the game unraveled. By the end, he had the greying, furrowed brow and distant eyes of someone who had seen too much in his seasons on earth.

He had the shellshocked look of a PTSD victim.

"The horror... the horror."

Cabrera does seem like a jerk sometimes. He's also a Hall of Fame player, even if he retired today. Enjoy seeing him play while you can, because he's the best hitter of his generation.

Glad to see that he's got his personal life together, and can we all agree to stop bringing up a guy's past struggles when we're talking about a completely unrelated issue? We've all had major problems in our lives, we've all done some things we regret, and there's plenty of fingers to point at Baltimore if that's the case.

Here's hoping we sweep today.

How about the time he spent the night before a very big game in a prison cell? Is that personal life as well? I would think it would bleed over into professional life at that point.

His GM bailed him out at 4 AM. I think he went 0 for 5.

We are bad people for keeping track. Personal life and all that.

I am big on forgiveness. If it is asked for and deserved by future actions. Barry Bonds sure could hit. Mark McGwire had extreme power. Raffy Palmiero always hit 40 homers.

From watching it a few times, I think it's possible that that is what he was doing.

Meanwhile, from the TBS dugout shots, Joba looked like he was aging rapidly as the rest of the game unraveled. By the end, he had the greying, furrowed brow and distant eyes of someone who had seen too much in his seasons on earth.

Love the last paragraph, it's like something out of a novel. Do you write perhaps?

Archived