vs. ROYALS, 10/11 (A.L.C.S., Game Two)

OFFNY

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to imagine before the series that we'd be involved in tie games late and our bats and 'pen would falter both times. I could certainly see us losing, but not like this.

Now we'll see if Buck truly is a magician. If we take Game Three behind Chen, we're right back in this.

Among other problems, Pearce needs to sit, but we have no infield options. We cant get Delmon in and Lough has no role because we need another infielder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick needs to Pinch ran for in late inning situations.

Hard to imagine before the series that we'd be involved in tie games late and our bats and 'pen would falter both times. I could certainly see us losing, but not like this.

Now we'll see if Buck truly is a magician. If we take Game Three behind Chen, we're right back in this.

Buck can only do so much, the players need to perform at some point.

Chen and Miguelito will come thru for us. They are the heart of our pitching staff.

Ugh. At least we have at least 2 more games left:( def disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just going to try and enjoy these last few games, it's been a fun run. Expectations may have been too high and injuries are hurting now.

Archived