Roch: Both Flaherty and Hardy are headed to New York.

weams

We need Hardy to produce upon delivery. We need some offense. And in Flaherty, I expect nothing.

You must not have seen Flaherty play before he was injured. He was raking and playing excellent defense. He's certainly better than Cabrera. I'm glad Ryan is back.

"raking? LOL...sigh....

Way to provide an intelligent response to the thread. I think a 1.000 OPS qualifies as raking. Especially by Ryan Flaherty standards. SSS, but still. The guy was clearly hitting the ball well. Maybe you should try watching the games.

Way to provide an intelligent response to the thread. I think a 1.000 OPS qualifies as raking. Especially by Ryan Flaherty standards. SSS, but still. The guy was clearly hitting the ball well. Maybe you should try watching the games.

Exactly. I have been falsely accused of hating the man and I will agree that he was in the midst of a hot streak when he got hurt.

Their defense alone is a huge upgrade. Now we have a pretty set lineup other than the Corner OF spots. This should provide stability on defense and in the lineup.

Machado 3B

Paredes DH

Jones CF

Davis 1b

Hardy SS

Snyder LF

Joseph C

Flaherty 2b

Lough RF

Give Pearce another day. If he can get back to somewhere near last year, then the lineup is looking pretty good.

Exactly. I have been falsely accused of hating the man and I will agree that he was in the midst of a hot streak when he got hurt.

LOL-he was hitting, but "RAKING"? My goodness...I think it is funny how some love to use the argument "small sample size" unless it applies to someone they are making a point for. Amazing.

We all like Flaherty. He has had a LARGE sample size since he has arrived. He is a great asset, he isn't a starter more than likely.

LOL-he was hitting, but "RAKING"? My goodness...I think it is funny how some love to use the argument "small sample size" unless it applies to someone they are making a point for. Amazing.

We all like Flaherty. He has had a LARGE sample size since he has arrived. He is a great asset, he isn't a starter more than likely.

Unless he became the left-handed power hitter that Jim Thome predicted.

Archived