Should O's Add New Blood to Stagnant Offense?

Rene88

Young got the start over Snider against a RHP again. David Lough also got the start over Snider. I think this tells s what Buck thinks of Snider

Or that he wanted Lough to get a couple starts. Either. I promise, you have no idea what Buck thinks of Snider. Or why.

The Orioles will be doing outfield reduction. I suspect everyone gets another look or two.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or that he wanted Lough to get a couple starts. Either. I promise, you have no idea what Buck thinks of Snider. Or why.

The Orioles will be doing outfield reduction. I suspect everyone gets another look or two.

I agree with that. I think it's a good idea to start Lough over Snider b/c of his defense and speed.

Two trades to fix this team.

Bundy,Lough for Carlos Gomez

Wilson, Yaz, and Bridwell/Garcia/Berry for Josh Reddick.

1.Gomez LF

2.Machado 3B

3.Paredes DH

4.Jones CF

5.Reddick RF

6.Pearce 2B

7.Davis 1b

8.Hardy

9.Joseph

Two trades that fix the Defense, Offense and balance out the lineup with some speed.

1.Gomez LF

2.Machado 3B

3.Paredes DH

4.Jones CF

5.Reddick RF

6.Pearce 2B

7.Davis 1b

8.Hardy

9.Joseph

Two trades that fix the Defense, Offense and balance out the lineup with some speed.

Why would Milwaukee and Oakland do those trades?

Before Wieter's comes back in early June, I hope the Orioles give him some playing time at 1B so he can spell Davis.....and maybe even replace Davis if he continues to struggle with whatever mental condition it is that prevents him from hitting the ball or telling a ball from a strike. If not Wieters, then maybe Paredes can handle 1B. Regardless, Joseph has done a fantastic job behind the plate and deserves to stay there. Clevenger can be his backup. We need to do something to shake things up.

Because they are out of it. What would you think it would take to for them to make those trades?

Just because they are out of it doesn't mean they will sell low on players that are controllable past this year. Maybe you could get Gomez for what you said but doubt you get Reddick for some spare parts. Oakland doesn't need another starter or a 4th OF.

Just because they are out of it doesn't mean they will sell low on players that are controllable past this year. Maybe you could get Gomez for what you said but doubt you get Reddick for some spare parts. Oakland doesn't need another starter or a 4th OF.

Good points. Givens and Flaherty make sense.

1.Gomez LF

2.Machado 3B

3.Paredes DH

4.Jones CF

5.Reddick RF

6.Pearce 2B

7.Davis 1b

8.Hardy

9.Joseph

This isnt playstation.... 195d450d9c7oqjpg.jpg

This isnt playstation.... 195d450d9c7oqjpg.jpg

Maybe it's playstation for us. But watch what the NYY, Red Sox, and Tigers do. It's going to get real in the AL. Toronto already tried to get Hamels. The AL is up for grabs this year. I'd rather watch my team go for it instead of buying into the down on the farm reports. They flashed up Conor Beirfeldt's HR numbers in Delmarva yesterday. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I guess I'll just have to stick to thinking that Gausman, Bundy, and Harvey are going to be a glorious staff of 3 Aces in two years.

Maybe it's playstation for us. But watch what the NYY, Red Sox, and Tigers do. It's going to get real in the AL. Toronto already tried to get Hamels. The AL is up for grabs this year. I'd rather watch my team go for it instead of buying into the down on the farm reports. They flashed up Conor Beirfeldt's HR numbers in Delmarva yesterday. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I guess I'll just have to stick to thinking that Gausman, Bundy, and Harvey are going to be a glorious staff of 3 Aces in two years.

If you think the Orioles are players for Hamels, I do not know what club you have been watching the last eight years.

Archived