Mementos of a happier time

NashLumber

Souvenir glassware was a big thing at that time. I have a similar glass with the Baltimore Sun headlines from each game of the 1966 series.

Those are pretty sweet

I didn't get to ask him where he got them. Maybe next time I see him. But yeah, I was stoked to see that he had these. Usually when I'm in there, I am drooling over all the vintage guitars he's had (pre-war Martins, etc.).

Love these! Great idea to give one glass to each of the first six posters whose hangout user name refers to the 1966 champs. Let me know how you want to handle shipping, etc. And thanks! :D

Or would you prefer what's behind door #3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of our recent auction winners got a 1966 Baltimore Orioles championship tumbler.

I may need to scour EBay. I have a Jones for '70 and '83 glasses now. I do have a coffee mug from around then, but not signifying a pennant or WS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get to ask him where he got them. Maybe next time I see him. But yeah, I was stoked to see that he had these. Usually when I'm in there, I am drooling over all the vintage guitars he's had (pre-war Martins, etc.).

*drool* Those would top Orioles glassware. :P

o

ON THIS DAY, 1966:

Jim Palmer's victory clinches the Orioles 2nd pennant in franchise history, and their first since moving to Baltimore in 1954.

Palmer pitches a complete-game against the Kansas City Athletics, ceding 1 run, 5 hits, 1 walk, and striking out 8.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/KC1/KC1196609220.shtml

SOURCE: Roch Kubatko

o

ON THIS DAY, 1966:

Jim Palmer's victory clinches the Orioles 2nd pennant in franchise history, and their first since moving to Baltimore in 1954.

Palmer pitches a complete-game against the Kansas City Athletics, ceding 1 run, 5 hits, 1 walk, and striking out 8.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/KC1/KC1196609220.shtml

SOURCE: Roch Kubatko

41Cf4V8hv7L._SY355_.jpgOOOOOOOOOOOOO))))) 51GMFRSBwSL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Archived