vs. RED SOX, 5/31

Sessh

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Gausman ended up showing us good stuff...too bad it was too late. Too bad.

I hope he doesn't become the next Ubaldo. Flashes of brilliance but maddeningly inconsistent. Just seemed like he was throwing all the wrong pitches in the wrong spots. Stuff is there but command just comes and goes inexplicably.

Manny is at 20 career WAR and Bogaerts is at 8. Bogaerts is a great player but he's not in the same stratosphere as Manny yet.

That has nothing to do with anything going forward. Right now, at this point in their development, they are very similar talents despite Manny having an advantage in WAR at his age 19-21 seasons, and you said nothing about "yet" in the other post. You dismissed that Bogaerts was on the same plane as Manny and he absolutely is.

*click*

That was the sound of me closing the Gameday tab. I'll spend my evening doing something actually enjoyable instead of watching these AAAA excuse-makers get beat around by a legitimate contender. I'm afraid it's third place at best this year, folks, and that's only if we get pretty lucky.

Archived