Should we be concerned with attendance numbers yet?

Aglets

There is still a fee buying at the ticket window on game day...well at least there was last year. At the corner of the warehouse near were the Baltimore Sports Museum used to be there are ticket machines however. These were the only place to buy tickets without any fees last year.

This year....stubhub all the way. Tickets under face value are easy to find.

I recommend seatgeek.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure I buy that. A high scoring first place team should be more alluring than a stingy pitching .500 team.

I see what you're saying. But his was an interesting theory. I wasn't saying they were mutually exclusive, though. The O's did, money for slugging and not pitching.

There is still a fee buying at the ticket window on game day...well at least there was last year. At the corner of the warehouse near were the Baltimore Sports Museum used to be there are ticket machines however. These were the only place to buy tickets without any fees last year.

This year....stubhub all the way. Tickets under face value are easy to find.

I've gotten steals off stubhub this year. OD for pretty much face value and then 3$ for tickets to the SEA game I went to. First row. Stubhub fees suck too. It's like $12 a ticket.

The promotions matter. The team should spend the $2 on giveaways and get people in the stands. It's bad marketing. Years ago they adjusted course and did that 2110 Eutaw St. promotional stuff. They need to realize their market and adjust.

Archived