Bases loaded with nobody out

Bmorefan24

Pretty sure that was Reynolds.

Didn't know until now that he's still starting, for the Rockies, at 1st base--I'm glad for him. His K's and homers both seem to be down this year. OBP is a near-career high of .345, but the OPS+ is 92. Wonder if he still does that falling spread-eagle stretch for wide throws.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Giants have come back from down 8-0 to down 8-7... and then blew a bases loaded, none out situation and still sit one run behind.

Then gave up 2 run shot. That situation happens I wonder how often other team gets runs in their next half inning.

Only the Orioles, schittenden ........ only the Orioles.

Mike's good. schittenden just doesn't roll off the tongue.

Given that I've been assured teams that do this can't win the division, I think that might leave the AL East a forfeit this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I have stated numerous times in regard to all of the "This only happens to the Orioles" assertions when things don't go our way ........ EVERY TEAM'S FANS breaks out this type of "Woe is us" dogma when things don't go their way:

I guess I forgot about the bases loaded and 0 out curse this team has ...... it was even too much for Papi to overcome

Bases loaded no out strikes again. I prefer second and third.

The Red Sox seriously have to be the worst team ever with the bases loaded and no outs and not scoring a single run

ALSO:

Their inability to ever hit a sac fly is really something.

o

Not bases loaded, but still on the subject of offensive ineptitude ......

The San Francisco Giants have had 6 base-runners in only 3 innings in their game against the Yankees this afternoon, and have failed to score a run.

1 double, 4 singles, and 1 walk.

ALSO: The Giants are currently riding a 6-game losing streak since the All-Star break. If they lose today, they will be the first team since the 1991 Dodgers to have had the best record in all of baseball at the All-Star break, and then lose their first 7 games after the break.

The Giants are a very good team with a very good manager ...... they just suck right now, which happens to good teams throughout the course of the 162-game season.

o

The San Francisco Giants have had 6 base-runners in only 3 innings in their game against the Yankees this afternoon, and have failed to score a run.

ALSO: The Giants are currently riding a 6-game losing streak since the All-Star break. If they lose today, they will be the first team since the 1991 Dodgers to have had the best record in all of baseball at the All-Star break, and then lose their first 7 games after the break.

The Giants are a very good team with a very good manager ...... they just suck right now, which happens to good teams throughout the course of the 162-game season.

Did they get sick too? And have a bunk of strange injuries?

o

Did they get sick, too? And have a bunk of strange injuries?

The Giants have not had any players catch the flu.

They do have a few injured regulars. Joe Panik is playing for AAA-Sacramento, rehabbing from concussion symptoms that he suffered last month. Matt Duffy is on the 15-day DL with a strained Achilles heel. Hunter Pence has been out since early June with a torn hamstring. He is expected back in about 2 weeks.

o

This team was knocked for being "too reliant" on the long ball. I will say this... Can't be held scoreless if you hit homers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived