Bases loaded with nobody out

Bmorefan24

The old days.

Not sure why you're saying that. Reimold's slash line this year (.264/.325/.443) is virtually identical to his career slash line (.251/.326/.433). He's the same player he's always been. He's only had two PA with the bases loaded this year, so his performance in those two at bats doesn't really indicate anything. I'd be perfectly comfortable having him up there with the bases loaded, knowing at least that he'll make the pitcher throw him a strike.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure why you're saying that. Reimold's slash line this year (.264/.325/.443) is virtually identical to his career slash line (.251/.326/.433). He's the same player he's always been. He's only had two PA with the bases loaded this year, so his performance in those two at bats doesn't really indicate anything. I'd be perfectly comfortable having him up there with the bases loaded, knowing at least that he'll make the pitcher throw him a strike.

Frenchy struck him out.

Yeah. Well, I'm moving beyond that. I'm sure you are right.

I don't know the exact chances of not scoring with bases loaded with no outs. A quick google search yielded 3 results: one site said 12%, another 15% and another said 18% chance of not scoring any runs in that situation. So yes it does happen, and not just to the Orioles as OFFNY has shown.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived