The Sting of Losing Winnable Games

OFFNY

• 3 weeks later...

o

(vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/07)

I'm disgusted.

In a season in which wins are at a premium, it was extremely difficult watching the Orioles blow a 4-1 lead in the 9th inning.

A chance for a (rare) 3-game winning streak was wasted.

o

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 5:36 AM, Frobby said:

I am concerned about both OFFNY and Philip.    

Looks like OFFNY logged in shortly thereafter this post (4/20) but not since then.

Hope all is well with him. I actually know him from a Colts board (during my long hiatus from here), and he’s the same over there that he is here. Would definitely love to see him back posting, he’s good people.

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2022 at 5:36 AM, Frobby said:

I am concerned about both OFFNY and Philip.    

I kept waiting for Philip to chime in with "I told you so!"'s about Spencer Watkins, but he hasn't. If he were monitoring the board, I'm sure he would have at least a month ago.

Philip was relentlessly ridiculed last season for everything from his roster suggestions to his love of classical music and apparent profession as a celloist. If I were him, I would have left too; a good spouse or therapist would have insisted on it! I hope that's the reason and not his health or other personal difficulties.

Edited by LA2