How much longer does Caleb get?

Shabadoo25

Uh, yes. :) As I said, I'm pretty sure he'll be up by September at the latest. You'd have to think he'll be here by 22 right? Is that that big of a difference?

I don't think so.

But I think Buck might think so.

And I am not certain at all that we will see him on the 25 man in the near future.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think so.

But I think Buck might think so.

And I am not certain at all that we will see him on the 25 man in the near future.

Do you have evidence I can examine that shows Buck being ageist against Sisco?

What happened since the last two years? He was never good' date=' but not bad, just average. Does he require regular playing time?[/quote']

I see it as regression to his actual ability level.

I was astounded how competent he looked in the majors when I went back and looked at his minor league numbers.

I see it as regression to his actual ability level.

I was astounded how competent he looked in the majors when I went back and looked at his minor league numbers.

Caleb is one of my favorite Orioles, but hard to not think this. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I will say this. Pena isn't very good with the bat either but he had put some heat on Joseph no doubt.

I have a hunch we sign MW long term but we will see.

I thought he hit good in the minors but was bad defensively?

First off I think he's been regressing on defense as well.

Secondly his bat was fine in the minors (755 OPS) but he was almost always old for his level. For instance in 2013 he put up a 840 OPS in AA, but he was 27.

The Orioles are (rightly) riding Wieters pretty hard, so Joseph's performance is pretty unimportant. He is just as likely to contribute going forward as any other options.

I don't think we can really tell much from his 0-for-7 since coming back from the DL.

Archived