at. RAYS, 9/07

Sessh

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's maddening to hear Jim Hunter interview players, as it always goes like this: Hey player X, here is my opinion of how something looks or feels on this team and I will frame this opinion as a question that you will have to agree with or sound very negative or uncaring about said subject.

Why bother asking non-questions, Jim? He should just interview himself about being a fan boy. :ohlord:

I'll say this for Sessh and OFF. It's a bit of work. I am glad someone does it for us.

Indeed. Props for that. Truly. I just find myself often disagreeing with the editorializing as mentioned. To set a tone for a game thread like that is kind of depressing, rarely giving the team credit as Paul and I pointed out. Don't we have regular threads for that kind of thing? I'd advocate getting rid of the editorializing in previews. Sets a lousy tone. It's like picking at a wound even before we have the first pitch. It certainly does not speak for everyone.

Indeed. Props for that. Truly. I just find myself often disagreeing with the editorializing as mentioned. To set a tone for a game thread like that is kind of depressing, rarely giving the team credit as Paul and I pointed out. Don't we have regular threads for that kind of thing? I'd advocate getting rid of the editorializing in previews. Sets a lousy tone. It's like picking at a wound even before we have the first pitch. It certainly does not speak for everyone.

I've asked sessh not to editorialize. Because then I could just laud him. But as is, I just need to step in to let folks know that his views are his own and not rooted in any facts. Either way, I do appreciate his efforts.

I've asked sessh not to editorialize. Because then I could just laud him. But as is, I just need to step in to let folks know that his views are his own and not rooted in any facts. Either way, I do appreciate his efforts.

The views and opinions expressed on this web site are those of the original author. These views and opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of management nor their sponsors.

Archived