Sessh

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not the one who chooses who should be pitching.

No, but when it's all said and done...a 4.50 ERA against a piss poor Yankees lineup...with the lead...and he's sitting there going 3-2 to every hitter (seemingly). Allows a run in the 5th. Again in the 6th (lucky it wasn't more). And in the 7th. And then allows another baserunner.

It's wilting under pressure. Yes, Buck should have taken him out. But let's not forget that I'm sure Miley helped convince Buck to keep him in.

It seems that Showalter blunder yesterday cost them homefield for the WC game. I am in Texas so there's no difference. But I believe some folks in Baltimore are ticked off at that.

By the way, a Showalter blunder cost the O's the game yesterday, a Harbaugh blunder cost the Ravens the game today. The life of a Baltimore sports fan.

No, but when it's all said and done...a 4.50 ERA against a piss poor Yankees lineup...with the lead...and he's sitting there going 3-2 to every hitter (seemingly). Allows a run in the 5th. Again in the 6th (lucky it wasn't more). And in the 7th. And then allows another baserunner.

It's wilting under pressure. Yes, Buck should have taken him out. But let's not forget that I'm sure Miley helped convince Buck to keep him in.

Remember how much people hated Erik Bedard for telling the manager when he thought he was done?

Archived