vs. TWINS, 5/22

OFFNY

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I swear I'm not putting Wilson in the freaking game with runners on.  Wilson starts an inning, period.   If I have to put someone in to freaking put out a fire it's going to be a high leverage arm.

He was up loosening with none on and a 5-2 lead.  The time between the first hit was 4 minutes.  I am not even sure how Wilson got ready. Based on results I don't think he was completely ready.  

DFA Wilson RIGHT NOW. Pull him off the mound, yank his jersey off his back, burn it, and kick his butt onto a bus that drops him off at a bus station vaguely in the same town as his house. Don't want to see or hear from him again.

I hope anyone who's at the game is booing. Loudly. This guy is not even a pitcher. He's just pathetic. Bad. Awful. Horrific. 

And our D is completely snakebitten too. Can't catch a single break even on balls in play that should've been outs. Jesus Christ.

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

He was up loosening with none on and a 5-2 lead.  The time between the first hit was 4 minutes.  I am not even sure how Wilson got ready. Based on results I don't think he was completely ready.  

You and I both know you can buy the reliever some time to warm up. 

And Wilson wasn't the right choice.

Archived