Orioles have interviewed Ned Colletti, and others

Flacco Machado

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Business as usual for the Orioles.  

We don't even know who on the Orioles' side would talk to Colletti and other candis=dates if they were talking. Peter? John? Lou? John and Lou? Peter and John? John and Brady? Peter, John and Brady?Peter and Brady?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, spiritof66 said:

We don't even know who on the Orioles' side would talk to Colletti and other candis=dates if they were talking. Peter? John? Lou? John and Lou? Peter and John? John and Brady? Peter, John and Brady?Peter and Brady?

I doubt it would be Peter.  It's the sons and maybe Brady.  I'm more curious as to who in the warehouse is leaking this information to Rosenthal.

48 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I doubt it would be Peter.  It's the sons and maybe Brady.  I'm more curious as to who in the warehouse is leaking this information to Rosenthal.

The fact Brady would have anything to do with hiring a new GM gives me even less hope this franchise that this franchise has a clue.

Brady Anderson is part of the problem. He should be walked out with Dan and Buck. I've had it with Brady Anderson. Even more than Dan. In fact, Duquette is pretty low on the list of Orioles management I despise.  Buck and Brady are up there.

Archived