Tropicana Field goes cashless

Going Underground

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Their concessions prices are pretty reasonable compared to any of the DC area teams’.   Plus their liberal policy on outside food and drinks is pretty rare.   

Definitely. In general I am very happy with the in-stadium experience at Camden Yards. Everything but the  performance on the field. 

34 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Nice PR.   But If I paid $1000 for a Super Bowl ticket plus travel expenses, I probably wouldn't care if I spent $3 or $30 for a hot dog.

I'd never spend that kind of money for a game. I don't care if it's a WS or a SB. I guess you are right. If someone has that kind of money they don't if it's 3 dollars 30 dollars. 

18 hours ago, SteveA said:

Nice PR.   But If I paid $1000 for a Super Bowl ticket plus travel expenses, I probably wouldn't care if I spent $3 or $30 for a hot dog.

If I paid $1000 for a Super Bowl ticket plus travel expenses I'd have a lot more to worry about, including the failed drug test that cost me my clearance.  Clean and sober I would never pay my own money to go to the Super Bowl.  Even on TV it's difficult to watch un-ironically.  I expect next year's halftime show to include flaming monster trucks with unicorns vomiting rainbows and robotic recreations of WWE stars lip-synching to the Beatles.

59 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

No kidding, I have a co-worker who thinks you're crazy if you don't have $70,000 in a mattress just for such an occasion.

All true .Based on my HUMINT and SIGINT and MASINT, probably a smart idea.Hopefully the person also has a house in West Virginia with a good shelter in the basement with tons of canned goods and ammo.Stockpiling is the future 

23 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

All true .Based on my HUMINT and SIGINT and MASINT, probably a smart idea.Hopefully the person also has a house in West Virginia with a good shelter in the basement with tons of canned goods and ammo.Stockpiling is the future 

You have REMBASS set up?

Archived