MLB salaries over 30 million in 2019

tntoriole

Without looking....Can you name the 7 players who will have a salary over 30 million dollars in 2019? not AAV, but actual dollars due to be paid to the player in 2019.   Hint: None are named Manny, Bryce or Nolan.     And can you name the highest? 

45 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Without looking....Can you name the 7 players who will have a salary over 30 million dollars in 2019? not AAV, but actual dollars due to be paid to the player in 2019.   Hint: None are named Manny, Bryce or Nolan.     And can you name the highest? 

I’ll try: Kershaw, Greinke, Price, Cabrera, Pujols, Trout....that’s all I got.   

By the way, I’m taking you literally.   Scherzer’s deferred comp doesn’t count.  

By the way, technically Harper is getting $30 mm this year if you include his $20 mm signing bonus.  

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

By the way, technically Harper is getting $30 mm this year if you include his $20 mm signing bonus.  

So is Manny.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Why doesn't Scherzer and his deferred salary not count?  I was going to list him until I saw your post.

Stanton?  Is Pujols making more than 30?

okay, not Stanton or Pujols.  Stanton won't make over $30 for a few seasons.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Good!  You got 5...and you had Scherzer too...no bonuses or deferred ...just what is due in 2019 season only. 

Strasburg 38.3 million

Scherzer 37.4 million

Greinke 34.5 million

Trout 34.1 million

Price 31 million

Kershaw 31 million

Miggy Cabrera 30 million

https://www.mlb.com/news/highest-paid-baseball-players-in-2019

26 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Good!  You got 5...and you had Scherzer too...no bonuses or deferred ...just what is due in 2019 season only. 

Strasburg 38.3 million

Scherzer 37.4 million

Greinke 34.5 million

Trout 34.1 million

Price 31 million

Kershaw 31 million

Miggy Cabrera 30 million

https://www.mlb.com/news/highest-paid-baseball-players-in-2019

Wait, is Cabrera at $30M, making more than $30M?  :) 

Do Manny and Bryce not count because part of their competition is bonus?

• 6 months later...