Chris Davis since he broke his 0-fer streak

Tony-OH

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

That's good since Mancini isn't as average fielding corner outfielder.

Elias is going to get a lot of calls asking about Mancini, most will just be kicking the tires and see how cheap they can get him.

Given his age and controllable years, he isnt a rental and could get a decent return

Just now, Redskins Rick said:

Elias is going to get a lot of calls asking about Mancini, most will just be kicking the tires and see how cheap they can get him.

Given his age and controllable years, he isnt a rental and could get a decent return

As I said yesterday I'm not sure what his value or or how other team's grade him. 

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

As I said yesterday I'm not sure what his value or or how other team's grade him. 

You are correct, hard to tell.

It all depends on who the team is, and how dire their need is, and are they lacking just the one piece.

Controllable years and all that, IMO

I think there is a good chance, that Mancini stays here, but I know the trade everybody crowd doesnt want to hear that.

4 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

You are correct, hard to tell.

It all depends on who the team is, and how dire their need is, and are they lacking just the one piece.

Controllable years and all that, IMO

I think there is a good chance, that Mancini stays here, but I know the trade everybody crowd doesnt want to hear that.

And on how their projection system sees Mancini going forward.  Teams are not just going to ignore his 2018 season.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

And on how their projection system sees Mancini going forward.  Teams are not just going to ignore his 2018 season.

I dont think his 2018 figures was that awful.

He still posted an OPS over .700 and he had a good year in 2017.

Archived